The Nuchange Family - Second Storey Additions in Perth Specialists
The vision began over 35 years ago, when Nevis Brooks and his brothers formed Brooks Construction Pty Ltd that grew to establish itself as one of Perth's leading builders for high quality large residential projects.
After 23 years in this partnership Nevis Brooks began to see the market change, he saw the value in a more personalised building experience and recognised increased market need for the specialisation in upstairs additions and extensions.
In 2003 NuChange Building was established to meet this market gap, the demand, growth and success of the company since then speaks for itself.
NuChange is family owned and family operated at every level:
- Director, Nevis Brooks offers over 35 years of building experience and will work alongside you throughout the entire journey to ensure the actualisation of your vision.
- His son, Ryan Brooks is a qualified roof carpenter. As the Site Manager for NuChange he will oversee and coordinate the technical side of construction and ensure that projects are completed on time.
- His daughter, Renae Brooks as the Business Manager will oversee the coordination of all projects, liaise with you and guarantee cost-effective initiatives.
If you want to embark on a more traditional journey, together we will work with YOU so that your house is transformed into a dream home with maximised space and potential.
As a traditional craftsman builder, NuChange constructs in a way that produces practical and durable living spaces, we use traditional building techniques with no shortcuts. You will benefit from greater structural integrity with a distinctive finish.
NuChange focus on producing premium quality work, this is achieved by only using the best possible materials, utilising people with the highest level of skills and focusing on the stylish aesthetic details that make a home uniquely yours.
The NuChange method is to provide a cost-effective high-end result. This is achieved through three initiatives that allow increased control of scheduling:
- Firstly owning our own equipment such as a bobcat, scaffolding supplies, brick hoists and many other necessary resources.
- Secondly through having in-house skill resources such as Ryan Brooks as a qualified roof carpenter and Nevis Brooks as a registered builder, licensed electrical contractor, licensed crane operator, licensed dogman and a licensed scaffolder. NuChange also have an in-house design team including a qualified draftsperson.
- Thirdly the few sub-contractors we employ are experienced, skilled, reliable and work with NuChange on a regular basis.
In the move away from the modern building company where a management structure just use rotating teams of sub-contractors to work on projects, NuChange will lead you on a more traditional journey to a better built home.
Construction is only half of what it takes to create a successful home. The other half is built on communication and the quality of relationship between the client and the builder.
This is recognised at NuChange where you will deal directly with the owner of the business, Nevis Brooks, because we believe that consistent open channels of communication and developing a valued relationship with the client is the greatest influence upon client satisfaction, the end-product and future business.
"The project has really gone very smoothly, and I have been more than happy with all my dealings with everybody at NuChange – family, employees and subcontractors. You have a very cohesive team." - Roy, Nedlands
"Thank you all so much for a great build – the finished product turned out even better than we thought – great quality workmanship and a lovely finish." - Anna & Pete, Mt Hawthorn
"It was asurprisingly painless experience! We appreciated your flexibility and 'no drama' attitude. Thank you for giving us a fantastic home that we love" - The Cumming Family